Please accept my humble and respectful obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!! All glories to Sri Sri Guru Gauranga!!
ISKCON of Richmond’s much awaited event is finally here!! Devotees have been planning for this event for long time. So, with joy and excitement I would like to inform you all that we will be going for a harinaam boardwalk this Saturday at one of the America’s popular and most visited beach, Virginia Beach. Harinaam party (devotees) will be meeting at “Ocean Parking” 1216 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA at 10:30am on Saturday the 28th of July. Harinaam party will proceed for the boardwalk at 10:45am. We will be covering around 2.5 miles in two hours. After that there will be beachside lunch parsadam for everyone and if time permits, sitting kirtan!!
– Kindly try to dress in Vaishnava attire as much as possible, specially tilak and beadbag.
– Please carry wet weather clothing with you, just in case!!
– If you are interested in book distribution during harinaam kindly contact Srinivas Prabhu at 804-519-2852 for books.
– There will be a joint transportation facility from Richmond. So whoever wants to share the ride please contact Bhushan Prabhu at 973-727-4009
– If you are bringing kids kindly bring strollers.
Fell free to invite your friends and relatives. If you have any questions please let me know.
It’s going to be a wonderful event full of Singing, Dancing and Feasting and a great way to share the mercy of Sri Gauranga Mahaprabhu!!
PS – After the harinaam, devotees will head back to Richmond for our regular Saturday evening gathering.